Hey That's Offensive! Hey That's Offensive!

Triggered

Kung fu boobs sneak peak. Kung fu boobs sneak peak.

Really? I'm sure this will get some attention just for the title but god, this is dog shit. I don't know if the people giving you 4's and 5's are mentally disabled or what. Next time you upload something, make it worth a damn and not some click-bait garbage.

gokuss4z responds:

0/10 toooooo much Bitching! Lol

New Girl New Girl

Dang dude, this was actually good. The humor was alright, but not as bad as alot of other cartoons. The
animation was also pretty good, a lot more ambitious than a lot of other stuff which I really like. Keep up the good work dude.

HMFD responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

Bill and Tato Bill and Tato

Don't try make your stuff ASDF movie. It isn't funny when TomSka does it and it isn't funny when you do it. Random humor is so lazy. 1 and a half because the animation at the beginning was good.

Dog Problems Dog Problems

I think you can do better. The animation was decent but the art and humor were terrible. Granted, I know you were trying to go for random humor, but still c'mon. The dog told one joke the whole time that wasn't even funny. And in the art department, I think you could have tried a bit harder. Keep making stuff though fam.

Scratech responds:

Either way, I'm not stopping, i had just gotten my drawing tablet, and just started to work on another animation with more effort this time, My problem series will have this art style for the moment, and the man reason is exactly like what you said, its not funny. but people see it as stupid which makes it funny, thanks dude :D.